Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fiona's First Halloween

















So our little FiFi La Pew was a skunk for her first halloween. I spent the last few days before halloween constructing this masterpiece. I love halloween and love to make costumes and it was very important that her first and hopefully many more will be made by me. She has been stinky since her first few days home with us and we love her still. So a sweet little skunky seemed perfect for her. I don't like to use patterns so my things are usually hit or miss with a lot of tailoring to get it right . However , this was perfect right away . So either someone heard my cries for help , seeing as I gave myself 3 days to find the time to make it, or I am actually getting better in my old age at guestimating my projects.
She looked better than I anticipated , so it was definatly worth the stress. Next year however , I will give myself a bit more time to work on things. (hopefully no more fur though!)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks adorable.

Bridge said...

she is lovely!

earthmama said...

she's the cutest fucking thing I have ever seen! poor Fiona, outed as a smelly kid by her own ma!

; O

Aubrey said...

Oh My CUTENESS! That has to be one of the cutest costumes EVER! Well, it helps that the one wearing it is flippin' adorable!

ninifee said...

what a fantastic costume - so sorry that we have no halloween over there

ninifee from bavaria