Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Winter knitting



So temperatures have plummeted, and that has awoken my knitting bug from hibernation. FiFi needed a new hat and what better than a specially made wooly earflap one from mama.


















As you can tell by the continued thumb sucking she is very relaxed and comfortable in her new head warmer.
















The hat proved most valuable on our outing sunday. It kept her warm and provided her with an even greater cuteness that we thought could only be achieved by adding puppies or kittens to a picture.











I thought that she made a perfect model for my fall/winter knitting catalogue. The leaves and the sun were just right for showing off two of my prized creations.
















She seemed to enjoy the new sensations that day. Wool and fall leaves , a perfect combination. A perfect day.

3 comments:

earthmama said...

PERFECT hat! I LOVE it! She is so adorable. Like her mom, as photogenic as ever!

Bridge said...

where's the vaginas? Can I have one?

Aubrey said...

Oh. My. Goodness.
Could she be any cuter?! She certainly makes the hat!

What a talent you have!